Spy Doom Blanc 2 ecrans Persimmon Contact & Bronze With Red Spectra
Ref. : 313073396847 ICE
Within darkness there is light. The Spy Doom White's Locksteady fingerprint free quick-change lens system is your only hope for protection against the everchanging elements of mother nature. Comes with 2 lenses.To learn more about us
Within darkness there is light. The Spy Doom White's Locksteady fingerprint free quick-change lens system is your only hope for protection against the everchanging elements of mother nature. A free mirrored bonus lens helps you see better in all conditions. Changing your lens just got as easy as push, pop, lock.
- Custom built from flexible polyurethane
- Features the Locksteady quick change system
- Anti-Fog 5.5-base ARC spherical dual-lens system with anti-scratch protection
- Free mirrored bonus lens
- Triple-layer Isotron face foam with moisture wicking Dri-Force fleece
- Silicone-ribbed strap, 100% UV protection
- Available with SPY's Flight Strap
- Helmet compatible with the most popular helmets on the planet.
- Goggles type lenses : Spherical
- Lens color : Orange
- Categorie : 1
- Spy goggles lenses : Persimmon Contact
- Gender : Men
- Color Goggles : White
- Goggles size : large
- Masque Verre Photo/Polarisé/Miroité : Mirror
- Masque Modele : Spy Doom
- Goggles options : delivered with 2 lenses
- Goggles case : Spy Microfiber
- Goggles warranty : 12 months Spy
The Spy Optic brand was created by the passion of a group of over-achieving athletes and enthusiasts seeking a new visual perspective on technical eyewear products. Spy Optic is an unconventional, fun-loving family of athletes and artists committed to creating exceptional optical products. Established in 1994, they are an independent Southern California- based company. Spy Optic design products—sunglasses, goggles, and prescription frames—that take style cues from the outdoor sports community they’re engrained in, as well as the lifestyle that surrounds it.
The exclusive Happy lens technology is the only lens on the market which harnesses the beneficial aspects of long-wave blue light, while offering protection from short-wave blue light known to damage the eyes. The Happy Lens name comes from independent studies which have shown that long-wave blue light can positively affect a person’s mood and alertness.